The course curriculum includes didactic and hands-on simulation modules covering patient assessment for basic oral surgical procedures, extraction techniques that preserve bone, flap designs, bone augmentation, suture techniques, and placing dental implants in single and multiple sites. We will also cover the effective treatment of dental implant complications and review advanced topics such as lateral and crestal sinus augmentation, understanding anatomy and biology, pain management of the dental implant patient, and reviewing medically compromised patients.
- CEU’s: 16
September 22-23, 2023
January 11-12, 2024
8:00 AM to 4:30PM
Who should attend?
The two-day Level 1 Dental Implant and Surgical Cadaver Program is designed for dental professionals looking to enhance their surgical skills and medical management of the dental implant patient.
This comprehensive course is perfect for dentists who want to increase their knowledge and skill set in dental implant surgery. The program will help you gain a solid foundation in the principles and techniques of implant surgery through extensive hands-on training exercises on models, suture pads, and cadavers.
Attending dentists will receive consent forms and patient education.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Implant drilling in advanced models
- Extract / graft cadaver
- Implant drilling in cadaver
- Review patient assessment for basic oral surgical procedures
- Learn extraction techniques that preserve bone
- Classify extraction defects and perform appropriate graft techniques
- Learn flap designs, bone augmentation, and suture techniques
- Place dental implants in single and multiple sites
- Effective treatment of dental implant complications
- Review of advanced topics including:
- Lateral and crestal sinus augmentation
- Understanding anatomy and biology
- Pain Management of the dental implant patient
For this course, there will only be 1 option to pay for the entire course (NO INSTALLMENTS)
Dr. Joseph Leonetti