Welcome to our comprehensive course on guided dental implant surgery. Guided dental implant surgery leverages advanced 3D imaging technology to create a surgical guide, enabling the precise placement of implants in the jaw. This approach significantly reduces the likelihood of complications and allows for shorter surgery times.
Guided implant surgery is a crucial addition to any implant practice, and our course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to master this innovative technique. Our curriculum covers the principles of guided implant surgery, including treatment planning, surgical guide fabrication, and live surgical implant placement.
Our experienced instructors will guide you through hands-on exercises, including simulated surgical procedures on models and live patients to help you develop confidence in using guided implant surgery. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technology ensure that you will receive the best training possible.
Join us on this exciting journey to enhance your skills and expand your practice with guided implant surgery.
This course covers the fundamental principles of guided implant surgery, including the use of advanced CBCT scans, surgical templates, and implant placement techniques. Our experienced instructors will guide you through hands-on training, group discussions, and live patient demonstrations, providing you with ample opportunities to refine your skills and gain confidence in the guided surgical process.
By the end of the course, you will have the necessary knowledge and practical experience to introduce guided implant surgery into your practice, allowing you to provide your patients with optimal care and outcomes.
- Number of Days: 3
- Days of Live Surgery: 1
- CEU’s: 24
August 16-18th, 2023
December 6-8th, 2023
- Concepts in Fully Guided Treatment Planning
- Review of Instruments, Consoles, and Materials Needed for Surgery and Creation of Guide
- Inhouse vs. outsourcing guide options
- Data Acquisition and File Uploads
- Drilling Protocols for Guided Surgery
- Bone Grafting for Immediate Guided Implant Placement Concepts
- Soft Tissue Management for Optimal Surgical Outcomes
- “Watch Out’s” and Pitfalls During Guided Surgery
- Case planning with DTX software
- Single, multiple, to fully edentulous options
- Live demonstration of actions needed to create guide.
- Multiple Implant placement on models
- Advanced model drilling hands-on
- Group discussion and review of best practices.
Case Review and Surgical Prep
- Each Participant will place one fully guided implant and assist on several cases.
- Step by Step protocol easily replicable to take back to practice
- Observation of clinical techniques, tips and tricks from expert team mentors
- Live Interpretation of CBCT data
- Overview of days activities and recap
For this course, there will only be 2 options to pay for the entire course. Either 1 FULL payment, or 2 split payments (Half up front & 2nd complete payment after 30 days)
Participants may split the course into 2 options. Half up front & 2nd complete payment after 30 days.
All attending dentists will receive consent forms and template for proper notes taking. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided.
Dr. Blake Adams