Join our Beginner Dental Implant Surgical Course for an immersive and comprehensive introduction to the world of dental implant surgery. Designed especially for new dentists eager to enhance their skills, this course offers a hands-on intensive experience that will set you on the path to success for your implant progression.
Day 1: Morning
- Get started with an informative introduction.
- Master the basics of wound healing and surgical techniques.
- Explore osseointegration, bone physiology, and anatomy.
- Learn the art of patient selection and clinical evaluation.
- Mitigate risks effectively.
- Dive into flap design, incisions, hand instruments, and suturing.
- Participate in a hands-on workshop, perfecting your suturing techniques with practical exercises on pads.
Day 1: Afternoon
- Delve into extraction site management, including bone substitute options and membrane selection.
- Conquer complications with immediate, early, and late implant placements.
- Revisit patient selection and clinical evaluation.
- Engage in another hands-on workshop focused on extraction site management and ridge preservation, treating various socket defects and practicing membrane placement.
Day 2: Morning
- Embark on an introduction to Implant Dentistry.
- Learn about medical assessment for implant patients and crucial success factors.
- Explore anatomical considerations in implant dentistry.
- Compare esthetic anterior implant placement with non-esthetic posterior implant placement.
- Familiarize yourself with surgical protocols, implant instruments, and the surgical kit.
- Participate in a hands-on workshop involving implant placement in models, both anterior and posterior.
- Understand restorative considerations in Implant Dentistry, including abutment selection, implant prosthetics, analog implant impressions, and IO scanning for implant restorations.
- Practice analog implant impressions and IO scanning in another hands-on workshop.
Day 2: Afternoon
- Harness the power of CBCT diagnosis related to Implant Dentistry.
- Review and analyze CBCT images effectively.
- Master diagnostic and radiographic evaluation techniques using CBCT.
- Explore virtual implant planning and surgical guides.
- Engage in a hands-on workshop focused on immediate implant placement with provisionals.
- Bring your questions to the Q&A session.
- Conclude the course with valuable final thoughts and comments.
Elevate your dental career and register for our Beginner Dental Implant Surgical Course today. Gain hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge, and the confidence to excel in the field of dental implant surgery. Don't miss this opportunity to unlock your potential and provide your patients with the best possible care.
- Number of Days: 2
- CEU’s: 16
February 23-24, 2024
June 14-15, 2024
Dr. Blake Adams