IMPLANTS 101 WITH LIVE SURGERY
Implants 101 with Live Surgery
2021 Course Dates Comming Soon
Interested in payment options? Please contact us email@example.com
$4000 Tuition available through Nobel Biocare Promotion Purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any U.S licensed dentist that would like to experience an introduction to implant surgery while receiving extensive hands-on training while getting a taste of live surgery experience.
This introduction to implants is a 3-day course where attending dentists will have two full days of introductory implant didactic training with a heavy focus on hands-on model practicing. On day 3, dentists will place two implants on live patients and get accustomed to beginner implant placement
The hands-on will include learning implant drilling techniques and becoming familiar with the intricacies of the surgical kit. Attending dentists will also practice suturing techniques on suture pads and grafting with models.
Dentists will become familiar with the instruments, materials, and products necessary to offer dental implant surgery in their practice.
An introduction to CBCT planning will be introduced and dentists are encouraged to bring a case from their practice on a Dicom file that can be discussed and planned with Dr. Erickson.
Number of Days 3
Days of Didactic Training 2
Days of Live Implant Surgery 1
Days of Live Site Prep Surgery 0
Number of Attending Dentists 8
Number of Instructors 3
Didactic training and hands-on model /suture pad practice.
• Each dentist will place two implants on live patients.
• The course start time is 8:30 AM and will end at 4:30 PM.
• For the live surgery portion, the course will start at 8:30 AM and will end when the last patient is seen, which varies from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
• Attending dentists are allowed to bring a dental assistant at no charge.
• Dentists are encouraged to bring a case on Dicom file to be planned and discussed.